Sunday, May 26, 2013

Best Selling Home based Workout Video




Best selling home workout program is...well it is P90X of course!.  Creator Tony Horton uses a concept called "Muscle Confusion" to create this highly effective and "best selling home workout program."

P90X, what is it?

P90x is a 90 day workout program consisting of 12 individual workouts. Tony induces "Muscle Confusion" by creating a workout that has enough variety in it that will keep your muscles "Confused."  If you don't add the variety to your workout your muscles get used to the routine and plateau out, leaving you to experience several days or weeks of little or no gain-very frustrating and boring. Not only does your body not plateau, you don't get board. Tony Horton uses weight lifting, resistance training, cardio, and Yoga to create this groundbreaking 90 day program.

Best selling home workout program--P90X, who is it for?

This workout program is for anyone who wants to get in shape. I was not in great shape when I started P90X the first time and I had to modify some of the workouts.  I was able to make some adjustments to meet my needs. As I progressed through the program, I began to modify the workouts less, and by the time I finished, I was hanging in there with the peps in the videos.


Read full post: http://timothyvalentin.com/best-selling-home-workout-program/

No comments:

Post a Comment