Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Les Mills Combat Review First Two Days | Timothy Valentin

Les Mills Combat Review First Two Days | Timothy Valentin

Les Mills Combat Review First Two Days. Hey I just finished the first two workouts of the Les Mills Combat Mixed Martial Arts workout program by Beachbody and so far I am loving every minute of it.

Les Mills Combat Review: Just the first two days.

I love the way this program mixes it up, a great workout.  The first day was just going through some basic moves--punches and kicks.  In the second workout, things got turned up a bit. The team used weights to workout the shoulders, arms, and legs.  Only thirty minutes but very effective.

Here is a video that will give you a quick preview of what Les Mills Combat is all about.
 

Les Mills Combat Review: The rest of the story!

I am looking forward to getting through the rest of the Combat workout program and will keep you posted on my progress.  I hope my updates will give you some in sights to the Les Mills Combat workout and what it is all about. If you have more questions about Less Mills Combat please feel free to post a comment. Also, if you find this post informative and helpful feel free to share it with others.  I will be posting more "Les Mills Combat Reviews" as I make my way through the program so keep stopping by for more info. [caption id="attachment_9" align="alignleft" width="150"]Team Beachbody Coach Timothy Valentin Team Beachbody Coach[/caption]    

No comments:

Post a Comment