Sunday, September 28, 2014

Yoga Poses to Reduce Back and Hip Pain | Timothy Valentin

Yoga Poses to Reduce Back and Hip Pain | Timothy Valentin

Since I struggle with hip and lower back pain, I am always looking for ways to reduce back and hip pain. I saw this article on Beachbody's blog "9 Yoga Stretches to Relieve Hip and Lower Back Pain" and I thought perfect! This is just what I was looking for.

I provide a brief summary of the  article in this post but also include a link to the article.



These poses are relatively easy to do, you don't have to be extremely flexible to be able to take advantage of them.

The article identifies nine poses that you can do to reduce back and hip pain. They are:


  1. Lizard Lunge
  2. Bound Ankle Pose
  3. Cow Face Pose
  4. Pigeon Pose
  5. Happy Baby
  6. Fire Log Pose
  7. Goddess Pose
  8. Half Lord of the Fish Pose
  9. Garland Pose
The article covers each of these poses in detail and has images depicting each post so you can see how they are done. I encourage you to check out this article especially if you are needing to reduce back and hip pain.

Here is a link to the article:  Reduce Back and Hip Pain

If you find this article informative, please leave me a comment.



To your health and fitness!



Timothy Valentin Team Beachbody Coach

Timothy Valentin

Team Beachbody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment